Inktober starts October 1st on PaigeeWorld!
31 Drawings – 1 drawing a day
Every October, artists all over the world take on the InkTober drawing challenge by doing one ink drawing a day the entire month. Jake Parker created InkTober in 2009 as a challenge to improve his inking skills and develop positive drawing habits. It has since grown into a worldwide endeavor with thousands of artists taking on the challenge every year. Anyone can do InkTober, just pick up a pen and start drawing!
1) Make a drawing in ink (you can do a pencil under-drawing if you want).
2) Post it on your PaigeeWorld account, or your blog (or tumblr, instagram, twitter, facebook, flickr, Pinterest, etc.).
3) Hashtag it with #inktober.
Note: you can do it daily, or go the half-marathon route and post every other day, or just do the 5K and post once a week. What ever you decide, just be consistent with it. InkTober is about growing and improving and forming positive habits, so the more you’re consistent the better. That’s it! Now go make something beautiful.
PaigeeWORLD Optional Component:
- Create the PW Logo, Icon or Splash Icon
- Create a PW Character or Chibi
- Add an Alpaca
- tag with #pwinktober
5 winners will be selected at the end of October to win a Participation Prize!